Re: [MV] 20 years from now

From: Longhunter7 (longhunter7@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 13:31:20 PDT

Yes, Ma Bell was included in Civil Defense! When I started with Ma Bell, way
back in 1970, they still had trucks that were O.D.! The reason for the O.D.
paint job was, in case of War, the telecommunications equipment would be
harder to target! They gave up that idea and started painting the trucks
white! Now with EMP "electro-magnetic-pulse" technology, it doesn't matter
what color the equipment is, it is all fried! I still consider myself part
of Civil Defense, just waiting to help!

                                 Longhunter7 out!
                                 MVPA #23952
                                 72 AM General M35A2C w/w