Re: [MV] Rapco contact

From: Michael J. Hill (wild800@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 13:11:37 PDT

Hello list and all,

I just painted my M105A2 Trailer with the Aervoe Woodland Green (34094).
It shot on nice and I thinned 25% =/- with a generic thinner. I won't be
parking the trailer inside so I'll report on the aging (oxidizing, etc.
) process. As this is a working trailer I report on the wear and tear
also.

Mike Hill EMT-1
MVPA 25988
KG6FJI