Re: [MV] Titling gripes

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 13:25:36 PDT

In a message dated 9/22/03 3:44:21 PM, rascal@havilandtelco.com writes:

<< > I live in Kansas and I just tried to get an M-35a2 titled with the SF-97

and the Dealer Reassignment form from GL. >>

This is one of my main gripes of GL that I've whined about here before. I
know several people in several states having this problem. IF (and that's a big
if) GL is actually a licensed Az dealer, at no additional cost to them they
could fill out an AzDMV dealer reassignment form and we wouldn't have these
problems but they won't so we will be screwed again.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com