Re: [MV] Titling gripes

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 13:38:33 PDT

Try arguing with US Customs about the GL paperwork!! Last year they turned
back a 1964 International Emeryville ex-US Navy purchased through GL because
the Form 97 read Arizona and the release paperwork read Fort Lewis,
Washington!
We were sent back across the border twice and on the third attempt by
handing my celphone to the Customs officer with GL HQ already on line I let
them argue it out!!
They then stamped the docs. approved for outbound and we were allowed to
proceed.
Ah, bureacracy!!
Cheers!
Ian