Re: [MV] In the name of 'security'

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 08:34:58 PDT

About your 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 14th ammendments in
the U.S. Constitution, all topics which directly or
loosely extend to military vehicle ownership, events
and association:

I know this is hard to accept this, but it's just not
reasonable to prosecute for a felony against a person
not committing a felony. Feds are unlikely to ever
bother you if you have done nothing wrong.

Am I saying that makes government intrusion ok? No!

If you are victimized by unlawful government intrusion
it's wrong. Even if this means terrorists could get
an open door, possibly for delivering a nuclear,
chemical or biological attack that kills many
thousands and costs us billions. It doesn't matter.

If this is the price we have to pay for our freedom
from annoying, intimidating, sometimes foolish,
government intrusion...so be it!