Mil vehicle ralley and show/sale this weekend 4-5 Oct in Virginia (USA)

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 12:02:28 PDT

Been a busy Month here with the Hurricane, drove the Deuce through the Ocean Surf that was my front driveway, Police used if for a Road block for a few days. Enough about that.

 It's time for the annual Military Vehicle Ralley and Show/ Sale at the Virginia War Museum on the Penninsula in Newport News, Virginia (20 miles West of Virginia Beach for those who are geographically curious)

Show is just anyone that wants to bring down militaria for display or sale. I'll give German Halftrack (converted OT-810) and Gamma Goat rides and look for some hills around the parking area.
Assorted years of Jeeps, assorted years of Deuces, a Ferret, a few motorcyles, hopefully more.
There is an Auction Friday and Saturday evenings, and stuff goes REALLY cheap at these. As the beer is free, I usually end up buying a lot of thins just to get to what I want to win. you won't find any vehicle parts dealers here, more militaria than vehicles for sale.

e-mail me if you need specific info at: winget@jfcom.mil

Now everyone can return to reading the IRS-Vehicle Registration-GL Cheating-drug raiding-computer hackers-fuel conspiracy-etc. etc. etc. crap that I've missed for the past two weeks as the Hurricane took the Power out.

The junky home Web page: http://home.mindspring.com/~jhooah/index.html
Regards W. Winget (And don't bother flaming me about all the junk discussions I missed as being relavant to Mil Vehicles)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX