Re: [MV] M211 help

From: bjpendleton@charter.net
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 12:29:22 PDT

The main thing I can think of is the transmission. Warm it up before you
move it. It is water cooled, so bring it up to 160-180 degrees, then put it
in low range. Make sure of what is in it. Either 30wt motor oil or ATF Use
what is in it. DO NOT MIX the two. If it has motor oil ,use only motor oil.
The only way it can be converted to ATF is to rebuild it and the clutches
must be changed and use only the low reverse, DO NOT use HIGH reverse. The
high side is the weak link in them

Bobby Joe Pendleton II