Re: [MV] Air Compressor Recommendation?

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 09:28:15 PDT

Bill,

To me it would be like putting a super charger on top of another super
charger. I would just let them both feed into a common line with no
regards to which one kicked on and when...it would give you the output
of both compressors. It don't get any better than that. As far as the
overlooked idea...just keep on overlooking it and look for a larger air
pump, resting when they get low on pressure. Fred Martin