Re: [MV] Google search

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 11:46:28 PDT

Yes, I am in the U.S. After all the responses I have received from others
stating they had no problems, I tried it again from a different server and
Google pulled up the manufacturers without a problem. I don't know why, on
the previous server, Google didn't list any manufacturer's sites whatsoever
out of 5 pages, while all of the other search engines pulled them up in the
first few picks. Someone mentioned it may be how the individual servers are
tied into the web. I don't know much about the web's construction, but
there may be something to that.

I cannot find any policy listed on Google's website, so who knows. Maybe it
is a policy that only applies to advertisers, and not the search picks.
Anyways, sorry to spew out what may be false accusations, but I am just very
watchful of businesses that support such political views, as I do not want
to give them any business in any way.

Service. Try it FREE for one month! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup