Re: [MV] Wiring for Air Compressor

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 18:50:00 PDT

You really need to look at the motor nameplate. This is the game that
Sears and others play. If that is a real 7.5 hp motor, it will draw about
35 amps full load (FLA). I beleive I have seen that compressor at places
other than Sears and I think that may be close to a real 7.5 hp. You might
want to check other sources also, like Northern Tool, etc. Harbor Freight
also carries Ingersol compressors.

Dave

--
Dave