Sad News from Wisconsin

From: Robert Buettner (ww2reenactor@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 23:23:34 PDT

Hello List,

This week we have witnessed that passing of two great
military collectors. On Sunday, Ralph Doubek passed
away. Ralph was a great military vehicle collector
and also had an extensive machine gun collection.

As if this was not enough bad news we were also
shocked to find out that on Tuesday Harold Stannard
passed away. He had a wonderfully restored M-37 and
military equipment collection.

The military vehicle hobby will not be the same in
Wisconsin with the passing of these two great
individuals. I know they were a mentor for a great
many people, myself included.

Funeral Services for both men will be held on Saturday
the 25th. If anyone would like more information about
the services or would like and address to send a
sympathy card to let me know and I will get back to
you with the info.

Robert Buettner

=====
Visit http://personalpages.tds.net/~shannaandrobert/
The web site for:
N.E.W. Iron Brigade (MV Club)
3rd Inf. Div., 3rd Recon. Troop Reenactors
Dodge WC-63's