Re: [MV] hoses for deuce

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 22:23:17 PST

Thankfully I am not resident of NJ - that said perhaps I can give my .02
answers to these questions

Have you heard of anyone ever getting into trouble for going for a casual
drive to get gas or charge the batteries? --- quite likely nothing will
happen until you have an accident then the accident investigator will bring
up driving on antique plates. Even if driver could satisfy police what about
civil courts??

Would a Willys MB, M38A1, M37, M35A2, etc pass NJ inspection? ---- NO
because as you said- Most don't come with turn signals, seat belts, etc.-
"Ms" with NATO up;grades might except for emissions - which I do not think
any of these would pass.