re: Nike base in Texas

From: william f cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 05:09:16 PST

Good morning everyone,

A few weeks back I posted info on a former Nike missle base facility.
Got a lot of replies from interested parties and offered to forward phone
numbers to current owners. However, maybe you guys are suspicious or
something. No phone numbers came in, so, here's the new offer.

I have been in contact with the owners and they are willing to contact
prospective buyers by e-mail if I will forward the email addresses to
them. The offer on forwarding phone numbers still stands also. I will
forward any/all responses ( no fee, no cost, no obligation, no nothin' )
but I would like a note giving me your permission to do this. This info
will NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, be shared with any other party.

So, that's the deal if you are serious about the base. The owners also
offered to send a photo brochure of the property to those that request
it.

Would be a great place to restore your HMV's.

Frank Cox (grntrks@juno.com)
Vietnam 1966
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 M35A2 w/w