6.2l diesel tool and glow plug info

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 09:07:07 PST

     A while ago there was discussion regarding mushroomed Glow Plug removal
tools. At the time I didn't pay a lot of attention, either I didn't have my
M1010 yet or figured I was keeping all messages anyway.
    Then the old computers hard drive went south....
    Anyways, there were numbers posted for a Snap On tool and an OTC (?) one
and someone else was selling a home brewed one for removing the mushroomed
GP's?
    Could some one do a rehash of these messages if they have them and kick
them back to me or the list? Or send the approximate dates of the messages
and I'll look them up in the archives.
    Also does anyone have a source of the AC Delco AC 60g glow plugs that
are stated to be a preferred replacement to the 9g original plugs on the
http://www.amghummer.com/Diesel/DieselGlowplug.htm page.
    Also does anyone have any experience with the glow plugs offered on the
http://www.kennedydiesel.com/ page?

    The folks at Kascar said that the non swelling plugs they offer cannot
be used on the M1010, and I can't seem to find a listing for the AC 60g
plugs.

    TIA, Ron