Re: [MV] fuel mileage on M35

From: J Travis (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 07:48:43 PST

Then of course, there's the obvious alternative- buy yourself a cheap
little used Honda, like a late 1980s/early 1990s civic or a prelude.
Then if you're worried about how much gas you spend, drive the Honda
during the week, and the M35 on the weekends/special occassions when you
NEED the extra capacity. You'll save more money on average, fuel
expense-wise, then all the high-dollar modifications added together. Of
course, driving the Honda isn't as much fun as the M35, but it all
depends on just how much you value saving a little money on fuel vs. fun.

Jay Travis