Re: [MV] fuel mileage on M35

From: Bruce Kalin (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 05:57:58 PST

Hi Everett,

I have to agree 100% with you on this one. Unless you can justify the
expense and time for the mods to get an extra mile or two per gallon, it
would seem much better to leave things the way they were designed. To be
fair thinking, there probably are those on the list who use their truck
for commercial purposes, driving a lot of miles over the course of a
year, and the savings may be justified. For the hobbyists, the ends just
don't seem to justify the means.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin