Re: [MV] Here's another scam

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 08:18:01 PST

All you need to know is this: www.419fraud.com

I have a nice cashier's check, suitable for framing (and nothing else) in
the amount of $4500.12 that was sent to me after I hooked and reeled-in this
fuzzy-wuzzy from Nigeria.
He wanted me to send him one of my "power steering computers" worth $1000,
and send him the difference immediately. Fat chance. What I did send him was
a polaroid of my skinny white hairy butt, taped to one of New York State's
finest cinder blocks.

Arthur P. (I was born at night, but not last night) Bloom