alternative posts

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 19:30:30 PST

Hey, boys & girls:

I was wondering how many of you (us) go to this forum:

http://forums.vmag.com/mvd0199/

There doesn't seem to be much traffic there, and personally, I would rather
log onto a forum-style information site than this email-based one. The
"penis-increase/drug-Rx/loan-%
rate/low-insurance/fornication-with-strangers" spam influx every day makes
the entire email experience tedious, and this MV list, while very useful,
often has threads that don't concern my areas of interest. Don't get me
wrong, I am truly fascinated by airplanes, tanks, machine guns, and other
big toys, (and penis/drug/loan/insurance/fornication) but sometimes the
email overload gets me frazzled.

It seems that a continually evolving forum is more interesting to read and
to send messages to. Also, it seems that a lot of folks have trouble, from
time to time, in subscribing, unsubscribing, posting, and "reaching a human"
as it so quaintly says on the bottom of each message.

I am not proposing a mass exodus, but I am starting to post things there,
and checking in every day. Why not join me?

Your Friend,

Arthur P. Bloom
www.M35products.com