Re: [MV] FW: Spam Filtered: re: [mv] what happened?

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Wed Nov 26 2003 - 08:39:01 PST

Jim, Ryan. I guess I didn't say it but I use Eudora 6.01. Can't get any
newer than that. <g>

My point was that

1: server side filtering be bad
2: SpamPal works well and with all non web-mail clients. Many people ( I do
this for a living ) will not move to ' up to date ' software because they
do not wish to have to learn new tricks. It does not matter if the 'new'
software requires that they learn something new or not, they just do NOT
wish to bother with it. Among non-techie users I would estimate over half
feel this way. A good, generic, open-source app like SpamPal allows
listers who do feel this way a chance to effectively filter their emails.