PRC-127 Mobile amp help needed!

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 10:31:26 PST

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I am looking for a manual, copies are just fine, for the AN/PRC-127 mobile
amplifier. It's much like a Saber Vehicle Adapter in that it has a hand
mic, external speaker and charger built in. It also has an RF amplifier
that will boost signals up to between 30 and 50 watts out. I've just bought
one but I don't have enough information to find a manual for it and as I
haven't received it yet I don't know if the data plates are still in place
or not. Any help would be most appreciated!

Best Regards,

Ed Kirkley
KG4OUJ