Help, PU-667A/G Gen-set info needed

From: Richard (metal@fullwave.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 10:51:20 PST

howdy guys,

I need a bit of help here...

I have a 60's vintage Consolidated Diesel Electric
Marine Corps PU-667A/G 5kw diesel genset; which
I am -this- close to having working. <g>

I've got the FI pumps rebuilt, the engine runs sweet,
and it makes juice. Problem is, the rpm varies up
and down around the set-point.

I believe the gain of the servo-loop is set too high, or the
damping set too low; but none of the trim-pots on the
circuit boards are marked.

If any of you have a manual for this unit, I would be
very thankful for any info you can supply which
identifies the various trims....especially if you have
the adjustment-sequence text.

The other thing I've been trying to find out is:

a) Does anyone have the full service manual ?

b) Does this manual include full schematics for the
PC boards.

(note: Not just the overall wiring diagram! Already
have that, inside the cover. Need schematics for the
PCB's themselves.)

If you could email as well as posting to list, that'd
be appreciated! metal at fullwave dot com

Thanks much !

Richard

--
Please do not add me to any lists or databases.