Re: [MV] [MV]

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 05:16:04 PST

I sent this yesterday, I didn't see it posted. If you did in fact read
this, please excuse.
Royce
OK! Here is how. On trailers with electric brakes, there should be a
battery box and an emergency
breakaway switch with a pull cable attached to the switch. When you pull
the cable, it activates the electric brakes, (until the battery runs
down).

The best alternative is to have someone chock the wheels, if possible,
while parked on a grade, before shutting down your tow vehicle.

Royce