Re: [MV] [MV]

From: Fred H. Schlesinger (fred@schlesingers.net)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 05:19:25 PST

This is a great idea, suggested by Glen McCauley from Md on the Military
Vehicles mailing list.

 See "Original Message" below

I have added a forum to the MTA discussion forum on state laws. We can compile
this information and it will be available on the web for everyone.

Please visit the link below and take a minute to add your state to the forum
topics and whatever information you think is appropriate for registration or
driving an MV in your state.

Link to MTA State Laws forum:
http://www.schlesingers.net/mta_discussion/index.php?c=6

Info For military vehicle mailing listers: This discussion forum is an
educational project of the MTA of New Jersey, a non-profit military vehicle club
with well over 200 members, most of whom are located in northern and central New
Jersey. You do not have to be a member to read or post. If you register for
the forum, you can pick a screen name and, you get more privileges, it is
encouraged, but it is not required. You do not have to leave any personal
information about yourself.

Lets do this. It will only take you a minute, but if we get all fifty states,
it would be a real public service.

Fred
MTA / MVPA
m35A2w/w