Trucks and Trailers for Sale

From: ke6myk@sbcglobal.net
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 12:14:39 PST

Hi, gang. I have three M35A2 2.5-ton 6x6 trucks up for sale. I'm
offering them at low (I think) fixer-upper prices before I put any
more effort or expense into them. They all need work, but I think
they're nice project trucks that should fix up pretty easily.

I also have two 1.5-ton cargo trailers for sale, a PU-619 generator
set consisting of two 10kW gasoline engine generators on a 1.5-ton
trailer, and a Collins AN/PRC-47 radio set with many accessories.

For details and pictures, please see:

    http://nf6x.net/forsale.html

This page is served up by a tiny little PC over a wireless Internet
link, so it may be a bit slow. All items are located near Riverside,
California. If I don't sell these items soon, I may perform repairs
and upgrades and raise my prices accordingly, and maybe put them up on
EBay. Profit from my laziness! :-)

Thanks in advance for any interest in these items!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <ke6myk@sbcglobal.net>
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/