Re: [MV] deuce in tank fuel pump

From: Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 13:04:31 PST

Hi all,

My experience has been that it is necessary to watch the stuff that Gene
Pantano posts here. He comes up with some incredible stuff. His price is
always fair and you can depend on the merchandise he is selling.. I bought
a brand new deuce fuel tank pump form him a while back and it was a lot
less than the $450.00 number..

Verne Valentine
M35A2
MVPA 20863