Re: [MV] deuce in tank fuel pump

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 13:38:12 PST

Frankly, I'd like to hang the S.O.B. who came up with the ideal of putting a
pump in the tank!! The best solution yet is to modify the tank with a bottom
pickiup/screen and use an external pump. In-tank pumps are OK on airplanes,
but I bet no MV'er wants to lay out several hundred to a thousand bucks for one.

Dick