Re: [MV] deuce in tank fuel pump

From: Kirk Thompson (kpt@lanl.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 12:19:42 PST

The fuse is located in the little cover/box on top of the pump on the top
outside of the tank. Three nuts hold the cover down. It should be a 2 amp
AGC fuse.

I have gotten a good used pump from Army Surplus of Dodge City, KS
(316-227-7441, 316-227-7667 fax) for $225.00. New ones run $450.00++.

You can look up dealers at http://www.mvpc.com/dealers.htm.

-K