Re: [MV] deuce lug nuts

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 16:56:52 PST

--- Stephen & Jeanne Keith <cckw@comcast.net> wrote:
> That is probably an inexpensive ferign impact
> wrench. When run
> with 175 psi, they work great! I had a 3/4" version
> of one like
> that that I paid $79 for new. It was wonderful! It
> just sputtered
> however when attempting to run noload with the 90psi
> single
> stage compressor.
>
> BTW I usually put a little engine oil on the lugs
+++++++
That's what I've been doing with mine for the last 30
years, haven't lost one yet! But I can always get my
nuts off!

So, how's come none of you guys carry a nice
mil-surplus compressor in the back of the ol' deuce?

I've got a nice one for sale if anyone's interested,
175 Lb/sq.in. 5 CFM, Desert camo paint, runs really
nice!

Its in Western NYS

Joe