Re: [MV] Napa parts question

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 21:01:23 PST

I haven't checked it yet, but I think the points for a 1956 GMC Pickup
truck with a 270 Cu Inch straight six are the same as the points for the
M135, M211, and my M51. At least if they aren't identical, they sure look
the same. Pull your points, take them to Napa and see what you think.

Dave

--
Dave