Re: [MV] cucv fuel problem

From: Tom Chism (tchism@terraworld.net)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 22:45:26 PST

1991 Ford diesel pickup ran 7 miles from station on gasoline and needed a
new fuel injection pump. The station paid for the repairs. I have heard of
others who were able to drain the gas, refuel and were ok. One of those
"others" ran about 400 miles and then need a fuel injection pump which the
station did not pay for.

Tom Chism
Independence, Kansas