M1009 electrical

From: Amnon (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 07:38:35 PST

While starting the M1009 yesterday I noticed that the "GEN 1" light is not going
out all the way when started, it is glowing enough to see that it is on. This
morning I tried again and sure enough it is the same. Checked and tightened the
belts, and connections on the alternators.

Which is "GEN 1" and what does the front battery supplying power to? I checked
the voltage on the batteries and the front one has only 12V while the back one
is a little over 13 (I am charging the front one at the moment).

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce
919-852-2121