Re: [MV] So now what... (moving an m35)

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 09:20:37 PST

Your Blazer..in LOW range will -- will - move the Deuce from point A to
point B with no problem at all...
Take a long chain with you...and a piece of 2 or 3 inch steel pipe....run
the chain through the pipe and attach one end to the Blazer and one end to
the truck...you can pull that truck all over the bas like that - no problem
at all....and do it alone.... Just go nice and slow..
Gene
. I could drive my blazer up, but it's a 2dr s