Re: [MV] So now what... (moving an m35)

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 09:40:58 PST

You can probably move it around with your Blazer in 4x4 LOW. However, I would not want to try and drag it up a typical loading ramp, or even any moderate grades. I doubt an S-10 Blazer is heavy enough, nor the engine powerful enough to handle the loading ramp. A good 3/4 or 1-ton pickup would give a much stronger effort, but even they will work hard doing it....