Re: [MV] M35 cargo bed strength/capacity

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 14:14:35 PST

Thanks guys

I decided to offer my help now. We have a vintage
Kearney and Trecker 4CK horizontal mill at work taking
up space and before I offered to take it off their
hands I wanted to know if I could/should do it. If I
take it the loading will have to take place the same
time as the unloading of some new machinery as we will
have a crane there. How I will get the machine back
off the truck is another story.

Thanks

Marc