M35 ? of the day

From: Michael Maynard (mike@byebyeblazer.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 11:46:53 PST

What would be the simplest way for me to plug off the air line for the
wipers? I need to pick my truck up on Monday, and plan on starting it
to load it. (if possible) They wiper control is missing, and while I
Have ordered one, it wont be here in time. Is it just a 1/4" copper
line with a ferrule fitting?

Any tips on starting a deuce that has sat for a few months or more?
Should I bring either with me? Or would I be better off using Pure
silicone spray? (works for starting diesels, and doesn't strip
lubricants from the cylinder walls like either does)

I am sure I will have tons of questions on Monday after it gets home

Thanks
Mike