Re: [MV] M35 ? of the day. Stuff a pencil in it.

From: J (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 12:05:28 PST

No big deal. Just cram anything in there. 1/4" bolt, pencil, kink it and
tie a piece of wire around it, etc.

I'd much rather tow or haul it home and go over it where you have all
your tools, etc. Do a complete check on fluids, including the fuel.
After a long time sitting, bugs could have grown in the fuel. That will
clog your filters down the road (half way home, and nowhere near
anywhere convenient). Others on the list will have a host of things to
check, as well. Jim