Re: [MV] LEAD ADDITIVE

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2003 - 09:27:44 PST

And we'll probably discuss it half a dozen times again in the next few
years. That's the nature of a list, especially one which does not provide
easy text searching like most modern forums do. Things get asked again by
someone who was not intensely interested in that topic at that
time. Sometimes it shakes a morsel loose which nobody knew of before and
that's a good thing.

Thanks to Fred Martin for giving me some guidance on this.

         Paul A. Thomas