Last call for a cheap haul, and snow chains

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 17:14:31 PST

I am leaving Thursday morning from Columbia SC and headed to Chicago with an
empty gooseneck trailer. I can't deviate off course, but anyone needing to
move something heavy along that route can be accommodated.

I still have plenty of deuce dual tire snow chains. 2004 price will be $75
(that's $150 per axle) dropped off along the way. Pictures:

http://www.joetrapp.com/pages/958686/index.htm

I can also bring a few heavy things back with me. No room for a vehicle,
but I do have a 6' x 8' space empty on the trailer for the return trip.
Again, no deviation from route, unless you have a tank I can climb inside
(Armour, not fuel). This trip is all about me and my scout car. I always
make exceptions for tanks (SPG's too).

I will load up Wednesday evening. Email me direct if you have need of a
ride.

Joe Trapp