RE: [MV] M101A2 - couple Questions

From: Kevin E. Silva (keszr1@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2003 - 18:54:54 PST

I'd like to thank everyone for their replies. Using the 12V supply to
determine which lights to use makes allot sense. I saw a schematic that
makes it seem there is a junction box on one of the rails - if that's so
- maybe I can come up with some civilian plug and retain the military.
Armed with the replies - I'll venture forth at some point and use the
old magnetic for the moment.

In the event that I don't get a chance for separate replies - no its not
for sale and thank you to those who asked. Took me awhile to find one
in this shape and I hope to have it for some time to come.

Does anyone have a lead on where to get a new tarp/cover though?

Kevin E. Silva
2003 Sunset Orange H2
2000 Volvo VNL 770
NCM - #4738