Re: [MV] SUSV ride....

From: Nigel Hay (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 09:47:29 PST

Folks, its my understanding that they need the rear trailer to move, assume
its the power pack in there.
Witham have some for sale www.witham-sv.com I believe that Hagglunds are
part owned by Alvis these days.
They are good fun on grass as well as snow, our Royal Marines as Ryan says
had them for years now other regiments and Nato forces use them.

NIGE