BRIDGE WEIGHT DOOR MARKING FOR M54 A2 CARGO

From: STUART BEENEY (stuart.beeney@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 12:48:08 PST

Hi Guys,
               I need some advice

I'm thinking about adding the Weight Marking (yellow disc) to my truck, I
already have the correct bridge plate which is mounted on the front fender
and I wanted to add the yellow disc marking to the passengers door, I know
the disc has to be 6 inches in diameter, but what I don't know is what
number I should display. I know my truck weighs just over 9.5 tonnes unladen
(local weighbridge), I have looked through BRIDGE WEIGHT CLASSIFICATION by
David Doyle in December 2001 Mil Veh Mag and looking at table 2 on page 42,
I have discovered that a M52 A1 weighs 8 ton and a M55 A1 weighs 10 ton, but
there is nothing for a M54 A2 unladen class. As I'm at 9.5 ton which one do
I go for?

Thanks for your time
Stuart
M54 A2 6x6 Cargo