Re: [MV] Shop Building recommendations

From: Vernon Tuck (vtuck@tucklings.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 09:34:26 PST

I recently bought a model 1941 military surplus tent heater on ebay. It is
designed to burn wood or coal. I also bought the nifty diesel oil burner
attachment for it. I haven't yet used the oil burner. But I'm very happy
with the stove. Of course, that's down in Texas where, in the winter, it is
merely warm.

But I have to say that the diesel burner attachment is a work of art.

I think I paid about $50 for each module. Both are very well made.

VT