humvee fan clutch thin seal for sale

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 10:25:27 PST

Hi list, I finally find a way to repair the shaft of
the fan clutch and I need to replace all the seals, no
problem with all the o rings, but I can not find the
thin seal that is in the aluminum part of the clutch
I found a place here in where they can make me the
seal but with a minimum quantity of 6, I only need 2
so I somebody is interested contact me off list
He will be making a mold for the rubber so the price
for each will be about USD 13.5

AM General sell only the clutch assembly

there was a seal kit for sale?
this seal exist there cheaper?
Do I pay too much due to a "wanted to have the project
finished syndrome"?

maybe I place the seals in Ebay to increase my
feedback
off course I will check and assembly the seal first
-the placce is an specilizated seal maker for all the
old engines that we still use-

Alejandro