Question on sending unit M35

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 03:39:54 PST

I received a box of NOS Water Temperature sending unit from a G/L sale and
after checking the NSN found out they are for the deuces along with lots of
other MV. i sold a couple on ebay then yesterday I received a "snail" mail
from one of the buyer saying the unit is marked 12v and that he was worry
about getting a incorrect temp. reading on his 24v system. While I don't
think it matters what voltage it is marked (after all,it works off the
temperature of the water Right?) I was hoping to get some technical input
from the list to reassure the guy. TIA Wayne

PS I checked the other and they are marked 12v also. The unit is marked
Stewart Warner Instrument Corp. made with quality components assembled in
México.

Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com