Re: [MV] M35 tire ?

From: Stephen & Jeanne Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 13:44:01 PST

Having recently dismounted a couple CMP wheel/tires on my Bear
truck tire machine, I will attest that they were the most difficult tires
I have ever broken down and I had the professional machine! I
cannot imagine trying to do these w/o a machine....

The split (or non-split stretch rims) command respect, but if you
are careful and know what you are doing, you will be fine. I liken
it to electricity: Many people believe all kinds of incorrect things
about electricity and the related dangers.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce