RE: [MV] HMMWV Front

From: Glenn Shaw (wolf.star@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 15:23:08 PST

Hi
If its pipe around 1 1/4 or so construction and mounts to the outside
holes it sounds like the guard made as a stock oem item for the civ
hummer. It will still work OK on the mil Humvee but is not either the
angle iron light duty or Luverne flat bar heavy duty military design
brush guard. The towing shackles do NOT go on the sides of the frame.

Later
Glenn
M1043
MVPA