Re: [MV] M-1009 Light Question

From: Ron (rojoha@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 31 2004 - 06:00:24 PST

I LOVE IT!!!!!..... new phrase added
to our lexicon... "BINRATS", as in "and the binrats were pitching
everything"...
    Now I can say with a straight face "But the BINRATS don't give sale
receipts!!!"
    Wait a minute, is this an OFFICIAL Canadian Forces acronym? Like maybe
'Basic Issue Not Required At This Stage'
    Thank you for starting the day with a chuckle!