6.2l M1009 Flexplate torque specs

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 17:58:18 PST

Hey,

Well my M1009 stopped startingm, combination of cooked starter and
flexplate. It wouldn't even start one last time to make iot to the mechanic
offisland, so I am replacing both myself. I got the tranny and tansfer out
of the way, tok the old flexplate off, and about to bolt the new one on.
Does anyone have the torque specs for the bolts that hold the flexplate to
the crank, and also the 6 torque convertor bolts, I would like to know how
much to torque those also. A quick reply would be nice, as I would like to
try and get it together asap for a trip tomarrow.

Thanks a lot!

Caleb