Re: Rear License Plate Mounting - M1008

From: Brian Placzankis (plaz@mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 01 2004 - 09:47:43 PST

Thanks for the tip Ike,

Do you have any additional contact info for your friend Steve and any
pictures of the mounts in use?

I would only need one. There is actually a pretty good standard plate
mounting point in the center of the front bumper.

I am currently prepping my truck to pass MD inspection. I am replacing
the windshield (cracked) and probably need to replace a bunch of burnt
out dash bulbs. I'm actually contemplating LED's in place of the bulbs
(if they can fit) for durability, brightness, and lower power draw.

Speaking of MD, will there be a Military Vehicles show in Churchville
this spring?

I live nearby and would like to pick up a left door, a hood, a bed, and
possibly a left front fender for a restore and a new coat of
MIL-DTL-64159, Type II water reducible CARC (The good stuff with the
vastly improved mar resistance and the high resistance to UV damage)

plaz