Re: [MV] towing a M35 with a 1 ton or ?

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 17:16:42 PST

The only ones I found who would insure my non-garaged historic vehicle (
for a ' reasonable rate ' <g> ) were Gulfway Ins, and agency in Florida
who seems to specialize ( at least partly ) on odd or military
vehicles. Their number is (800) 940-5010.

         Paul
         MVPA# 24986
         '53 REO M35 Fire Conversion
         '53 AEC Chevy 3/4 Ton